FRIDAY - September 29, 2017
SATURDAY - September 30, 2017
This is a 21+ event and all patrons will be required to show photo ID before entering the festival.
VOLUNTEERS! If you would like to volunteer to help at the festival, then please e-mail Liza at: firstname.lastname@example.org
FRIDAY - SEPT 29
GATES OPEN @ 4:00 pm
First Band on stage @ 4:15 pm
SHOW ENDS - Friday 11:00 pm
SATURDAY - SEPT 30
GATES OPEN 11:00 am
First Band on stage 12:00 noon
SHOW ENDS - Saturday 10:30 pm
- Bring sun screen & eye protection as the weather can still be very warm in September. Dress in layers as the evenings can be slightly cooler.
- We reserve the right to check all bags or items brought in the festival before entrance. Once through security anyone with a weekend ticket will receive an event wristband which must be secured to your wrist for the duration of the day/event.
- Animals/pets are not allowed on festival site and should not be left in vehicles. Service animals are allowed.
- Please bring a valid ID for the purchase of alcohol.
- Please feel free to bring fold up chairs & blankets to sit on. There are no tents or EZ Ups allowed on the festival site for all patrons' safety and security. Small umbrellas are permitted but must not affect viewing of other festival goers.
- The site is wheelchair accessible. We cannot provide wheelchairs for personal use.
- Four ATM machines will be available on the festival site.
Food and Alcoholic Beverages
- No alcohol, soda or water whatsoever will be allowed into the Festival.
- Beer, wine, spirits and non-alcoholic beverages will be sold at the event.
- Alcohol WILL NOT be sold to anyone under the age of 21.
- Please bring a valid photo I.D. to purchase alcohol.
- NO FOOD, PICNIC BASKETS OR COOLERS WILL BE ALLOWED ON FESTIVAL GROUNDS.
- There will be a variety of food vendors on the festival site.
- Water & Soda will be sold inside the festival grounds on a cash basis.
Get Shamrocked security reserves the right to search all bags and personal belongings before entrance to the event.
Any person whose behavior is deemed to be inappropriate or dangerous will be escorted from the event and placed in the hands of the local police. This is for all patrons' safety and convenience.
Parking around the festival site is free. There are large parking areas on either side of the venue.